Monday, November 1, 2010

A Year With God-R.P.NettelHorst

A Year With God is a collections of daily readings and reflections on God's own words, make His thoughts your thoughts. Arranged by topic, it highlights God's words to his people so you can know what really matters to Him  and to you.

I've been using A Year With God for my daily devotions and I love that unlike most devotionals that only use one verse and then devotional thoughts, this book uses a passage scripture and the devotional thoughts and the scripture is God's own thoughts from His own word. I also love that it is undated using only numbers to represent each reading so if I miss a day I don't feel like I have to skip one to be on track.

I recieved a copy from Thomas Nelson to review and all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment