Monday, November 1, 2010

City On Our Knees-TobyMac

From grammy award winning singer, producer and songwriter, TobyMac, City On Our Knees is the stories behind the popular song by the same name. Each section takes a phrase from the song and tells the stories of real people making a difference in the world around them. The stories represent people of all ages, races, religions and places and times in history and show what life can look like when people step out in courage and in love, and strengthen the family of God.

City on Our Knees is an easy read, all stories will inspire and some will leave you in tears but it will show you how just a little could make a big difference. Now when I hear the song I don't just sing the words I remember the stories.

I recieved a copy of this book from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group to review, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment