Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hermie & Friends DVD: Who is in Charge Anyway?

Tonight my daughter and snuggled up and watched Who's In Charge Anyway?, from Max Lucado's Hermie and Friends dvd collection. This lesson was based on Psalm 90:16, "show your servants the wonderful things you do; show your greatness to their children." It showed that God even cares about a little flea, and how He makes everything for a purpose and doesn't make mistakes. It inclueded newly animated flashbacks along with scenes from classic episodes.

I loved the story line, simply put and easy for the youngest child to understand, that God makes us all unique and special and it takes time to understand and learn to use our own special talents. My daughter loved trying to figure out what each bug was and how he was going to use his ability in each situation. Her favorite bugs were the colorful ladybugs and she loved the opening scene, but I won't spoil it.

This dvd contains several bonus features including read and sing alongs, screen savers, trivia games and more, and features the voice talents of Sam Mercurio and Tim Conway. Its a simple, colorful, fun story with a great message kids need to hear. We loved it!

I was given a copy to review from the Booksneeze Reviewers program. The opinions expressed are my own and I was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment